Snapshot Explorer completes Dell’s Free Utility Toolbox for Virtual Machine Administrators. Detect all snapshots, including orphaned snapshots, to avoid problems with performance and capacity with this 6th utility which got added today! Foglight for Virtualization was formerly know under the name vOPS Server Explorer from vKernel. With the latest tool Snapshot explorer you can eliminate time consuming and tedious need to track snapshots manually.
The complete Foglight for Virtualization Free Edition toolbox contains up to a total of six very helpful utilities which are handy for any Virtualization Administrator around today.
The following tools are in the toolbox:
- Snapshot Explorer detects all snapshots, including orphaned snapshots, to avoid Problems with performance and capacity
- Environment Explorer provides at-a-glance information about performance, efficiency and capacity
- vScope Explorer offers immediate identification of VMs, hosts and data stores suffering performance, capacity and efficiency issues
- SearchMyVM Explorer delivers search capabilities, similar to Google, of the virtual environment
- Storage Explorer assesses storage performance and capacity across data stores and VMs
- Change Explorer lists all changes that occur in a virtual environment, and provides associated risk impact!